EAI BDTA 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
With the rapid development of Computer Science and Web Technologies, more and more data is produced and collected, and we have enrolled in the Big Data Age. The big data of course gives us many opportunities, however also many challenges. How to transform the big data to big knowledge and develop a new kind of intelligent systems? We need new visions and approaches.
The EAI Conference on Big Data Technologies and Application (BDTA) provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of big data technologies and application. The conference will bring together leading researchers, businessmen and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, all the topics related to big data techniques, such as big data collection and storage, big data management and retrieval, big data mining approaches, big data visualization, are in the scope of BDTA 2021. Besides, its applications in all related areas, such as business, education, medicine, management, health, are also in scope of BDTA 2021.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics, but are not limited to:
- Hardware and Software solutions for Big Data Searching, Storing and Management
- Data Visualization and Visual Analytics
- Natural Language Processing in Big Texts
- Biomedical Imaging Pre-processing and Analysis
- Structured and Unstructured Data Mining
- Deep Learning Architecture, Representations, Unsupervised and Supervised algorithms
- Scalable Computational Intelligence Tools
- Novel Computational Intelligence Approaches for Data Analysis
- Evolutionary and Bio-inspired Approaches for Big Data Analysis
- New Domains and Novel Applications Related to Big Data Technologies
- Educational Data Mining
- Learning Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence in Education
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Important dates – Updates!
Full Paper Submission deadline
1 September 2021
15 October 2021
12 November 2021
Video submission deadline
18 November 2021
12 December 2021