EAI BDTA 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
With the rapid development of Computer Science and Web Technologies, more and more data is produced and collected, and we have enrolled in the Big Data Age. The big data of course gives us many opportunities, however also many challenges. How to transform the big data to big knowledge and develop a new kind of intelligent systems? We need new visions and approaches.The EAI Conference on Big Data Technologies and Application (BDTA) provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of big data technologies and application. The conference will bring together leading researchers, businessmen and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, all the topics related to big data techniques, such as big data collection and storage, big data management and retrieval, big data mining approaches, big data visualization, are in the scope of BDTA 2022. Besides, its applications in all related areas, such as business, education, medicine, management, health, are also in scope of BDTA 2022.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
And the topics as follows (but not limited to):
- Hardware and Software solutions for Big Data Searching, Storing and Management.
- Data Visualization and Visual Analytics.
- Natural Language Processing in Big Texts.
- Biomedical Imaging Pre-processing and Analysis.
- Structured and Unstructured Data Mining.
- Deep Learning Architecture, Representations, Unsupervised and Supervised algorithms.
- Scalable Computational Intelligence Tools.
- Novel Computational Intelligence Approaches for Data Analysis.
- Evolutionary and Bio-inspired Approaches for Big Data Analysis.
- New Domains and Novel Applications Related to Big Data Technologies.
- Educational Data Mining.
- Learning Analysis.
- Artificial Intelligence in Education.
- Medical Informatics.
- Information Systems Security.
- Meta Heuristic Optimization.
- Blockchain Technologies.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-20 pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.