With the rapid development of Computer Science and Web Technologies, more and more data is produced and collected, and we have enrolled in the Big Data Age. Big data of course gives us many opportunities, but also many challenges. How to transform big data into big knowledge and develop a new kind of intelligent system? We need new visions and approaches. The EAI Conference on Big Data Technologies and Application (BDTA) provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of big data technologies and applications. The conference will bring together leading researchers, businessmen, and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, all the topics related to big data techniques, such as big data collection and storage, big data management and retrieval, big data mining approaches, and big data visualization, are in the scope of BDTA 2023. Besides, its applications in all related areas, such as business, education, medicine, management, and health, are also in the scope of BDTA 2023.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Hardware and Software solutions for Big Data Searching, Storing and Management
- Data Visualization and Visual Analytics
- Natural Language Processing in Big Texts
- Biomedical Imaging Pre-processing and Analysis
- Structured and Unstructured Data Mining
- Deep Learning Architecture, Representations, Unsupervised and Supervised algorithms
- Scalable Computational Intelligence Tools
- Novel Computational Intelligence Approaches for Data Analysis
- Evolutionary and Bio-inspired Approaches for Big Data Analysis
- New Domains and Novel Applications Related to Big Data Technologies
- Educational Data Mining. Learning Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence in Education. Medical Informatics
- Information Systems Security
- Meta Heuristic Optimization
- Blockchain Technologies
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.